Sunday, May 24, 2009

Update

Wow, so many things to update about. Sorry for not doing so the last few days! Hmmm, so what has happened since the last time I've updated?

1) Move over world, a new killer's on the road!
Well, almost. =P I passed my driver's test a few weeks back, and have been driving around in my mum's City and dad's Kia. Still have to adjust to the cars though. =)

2) Physics project passed!
Rube Goldberg project passed and performed superbly. Curious as to how it went? Refer one post back and click on the link provided. Note: You must be logged in to facebook to be able to view it.

And today? Woke up in the morning to discover that our neighbour's one and only koi fish that was residing in our pond had mysteriously died and was found floating on the water. Cause of death was not known though. =/

My job? I tried digging a grave for it in the 'backyard' and successfully obtained two gigantic blisters on my left hand while handling the hoe. Rest in peace fishy.

------------------------

Maths assignment is @$$! =P

No comments: