Friday, August 10, 2007

Retirement

Man, this is harsh on me. I miss my prefect life. That's right, guys, the seniors of the prefect board of SMK USJ 12 have officially retired last Tuesday. Sad, ain't it? We'll be passing down the board to the Form 4's. Led by Nickolai, they'll do a great job bringing up our board, I'm confident of that.

On Tuesday, we had assembly. The prefects made a formation, and a very elaborate retirement was held. All the stuff there were strictly formal, which made things boring. My blazer was soaked through by the time I took it off. Well, I thought that was that, but the Form 4's had a different idea.

The previous day, we were told to stay back after school on Tuesday. Hm, I wonder. Well, my suspicions were confirmed when we entered the Dewan Aura. The committee of 07/08 had actually prepared a surprise retirement party for us! (^.^) How sweet. I thank them all for doing this, it really moved my heart.

I finally downloaded our prefect 'retirement song'! It's by Vitamin C, and the son is titled 'Graduation'. A very sentimental song about parting ways. Well, that's that, then. I leave the board with a very heavy heart, and I thank you all for letting me work with you! ='(

Bye guys.

No comments: