Friday, September 21, 2007

Back!

Whew, SPM trials are over. Sorry for the lack of update. Life's pretty boring now. All I do is study, study, study. My computer was reformatted recently as well, so I'm taking things little by little.

I'm envious at my brother. He finished his UPSR! >.< I'm jealous. XD

Today we had Ko-kurikulum Day. All we had to do was run around getting signatures from teachers verifying that we have done the activities we wrote down. We did this to get marks for our extra-curricular activities. the day was just friggin' boring. Half the time was spent talking while the other half was spent yakking away with friends. What a way to spend the day.


-----------------------

Well, to celebrate my return to blogging after one month ++, I've changed my blog layout. Any comments? I chose this cuz' it really reflects how I'm feeling now.

Blue: My constant emo-ing. I have to tell her soon, else I'll rot in despair. >.< style="font-style: italic;">waaaay too close.

Well, Pui Yan and Sue may, your links are up and running. Love the blogs! =)

No comments: