Saturday, September 29, 2007

Taylor's Principal Awards Interview ~ The Results.

Well, nothing much to say, except it was waaay better than the scholarship at HELP. My hand phone didn't beep; it was with my dad for safekeeping. I didn't mess up my interview session, and the interviewer seemed really friendly.

I went there and met a few of my classmates, and we seemed nervous. Well, what do you expect to feel before an interview? After the briefing, we went to do our interviews. I was one of the last few to be called. As usual, they pronounced my name wrongly(See-aan Chew?). Heh.

The interview wasn't too bad, in fact, it was just like a normal chatting session. The interviewer was really friendly, not like those from HELP. Before I knew it, we had already finished. Cool! I think I shall go to Taylor's, with or without the scholarship. Of course, it would help to ease the financial burden for my parents if I did get the scholarship.

Thank you all who wished me luck and gave me advice for the interview! (=

No comments: