Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Car(s)!

Woot! Take a look! Pure gold! =p




Got those two at Jusco in Sunway pyramid yesterday while celebrating Carmen's birthday. Happy birthday Carmen! =p We went bowling, and I won both frames. Hehe.


The balls which we used. I didn't know 5 people could use so many. @.@ After that, we went to eat sushi, and i tried something new, a mashed potato style sushi. (At least I think it is mashed potato. =p)


It was alright. The green stuff on top is not wasabi, if you were wondering. It's actually a green pea.

After lunch, we all just wandered around the complex. Chin Wei, Bee Shan and I went searching for Popular bookstore, but it turned out that it was still under construction. Stupid directory. XD

Then, at 3.30, we all went back.

This is my collection now:


And I still want more! @.@

No comments: