Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Metal on the road

Seems we are not really doing a good job on maintaining the safety of roads. Look what happened to my dad's car tyre!
















That is a piece of unidentified metal lying around on the road. My dad's car happened to go over it, and the metal pierced his tyre. Luckily, my dad was driving slowly. I shudder to think what would have happened if my dad was driving fast.

In another incident sometime ago, my transporter's car also suffered a similar incident, only much worse. He was driving much faster, and ran over something sharp. The tyre exploded, sending the car flying into the air, spinning it 180 degrees. The car even had enough air time to land smack onto another car. This sent the car out of commission for about a month or so, I can't remember. Luckily he was not injured.

So guys, do your bit to help pick up sharp objects on the road. Tekno Kid out.

No comments: