Sunday, September 23, 2007

Manic Weekend!

Well, the weekend was scary. Friday, my mum had a party. We turned on the front spotlight, and lo and behold, the spotlight popped (fireworks!). It caught fire, and we had to extinguish it with a few cuppa water. The next day, we took a look at the damage. and this is what happened:













The black part i
s where the fire burnt the plastic. >.<




Before the spotlight popped. This is
the other side. We have one on the left and one on the right. The one on the left popped. XD














That was the most interesting part of the party. Glass was raining everywhere. I managed to rescue a few shards:

















The next day, we had a sort of mooncake festival. I made my sign again. Xp

















The party was sort of a disaster, with missing plastic bags and lack of food. Fortunately I had already had my dinner before that. Some of the guests ended up burning leaves and rubbish!

Heh, gotta go play maple!


No comments: