Saturday, December 1, 2007

Reunion party

Well, I'm not sure you could call it a reunion party, since it's only a few days since we left school. We met at Big Boy in Taipan, and after dinner, left for Jo Ann's house. Played Twister and Taboo there. (intense!)

I went back early, since my mum came early to pick me up. XP

From left to right: Arnold, Munirah, me, Sonia, Russell, Han Yang, Jo Ann, Bryan, Willie, Marissa

Twister mania. (I didn't realize my hair is brown @.@)

----------------
Now, for the Ed-board hi-tea ad PJ Hilton:
(another outdated post)

Jian Yao getting brain freeze after attempting to eat 10 bowls of ice cream


Louie giving him a hand with his ice cream. Xp

Then, I saw this car outside. Couldn't figure out the make. Can you help?

It says Maserati.

All I know is, it's expensive. XD

No comments: