Monday, December 17, 2007

Tagged

So, i got tagged by Sue May and Pui Yan. Guess what? Same tag. So, I'll just combine 'em. =)


10 things found in my bag :
1. Air
2. Dust
3. Bits of old pieces of paper
4. Water vapour
5. Oxygen
6. Broken file
7. Tissue paper, used
8. Old glue
9. More tissue
10. and some other rubbish. XD
[Nothing really in my bag. School's out!]

10 things found in my purse:
1. I
2. don't
3. have
4. one.
5. I'm
6. a
7. guy
8. and
9. therefore
10. purse-less
[Hahaha]

10 favourite things in my room :
1. Bed
2. Pillow
3. Phone charger (Without it, no phone right?)
4. Wallet
5. Model cars (Told you I'm a Hot Wheels fan!)
6. Storybooks
7. The door gift from prefect dinner
8. Their farewell gift as well
9. My dad's banana tree (That keeps falling over)
10. The old boxes (That I use to release stress during SPM)

10 things I've always wanted to do :
1. Drive
2. Slam-dunk
3. Sleep peacefully
4. Jump higher
5. Go snowboarding
6. Surf
7. Earn money
8. Use the money
9. Visit places
10. See snow!~

10 things I'm currently into:
1. Techno
2. Dance music
3. Trance
4. The 'Old Kingdom' books series
5. My new handphone ^^
6. Bowling
7. Carrot cake
8. Maple (Although it's losing it's thrill now... =<)
9. Adrenaline rush
10. Sleeping, of course.

10 people i tag:
1. Alex
2. Jian Yao
3. Noel
4. Nicholas Lim
5. Wen Jun
6. Hazel
7. En Lin
8. Cerlyn
9. Su Ann
10. Jocelyn

No comments: