Tuesday, April 21, 2009

omgwtfbbq!

Well, I spent the last weekend supposedly studying. Note the use of the word 'supposedly'. Well anyways, my friends from the School of Engineering came over for a BBQ party at my house last Saturday. Well, it was a blast! :D

Yun Xin, Wei Leong, Darren and I even sneaked out for a while to get a birthday cake for Eric (which, by the time I post this, will be your birthday! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC! =D).

Eric and my sis.

Coming back, we left the cake in the car and mingled a bit more. At around 10pm we took the cake out and surprised Eric, who was waiting in the sauna kitchen with the rest of the group.

The only let down was when my sister insisted that she cut Eric's cake and made a mess out of it, getting her hands everywhere. Sorry guys! >_<
------------------------

Pictures credited to Joon Loong and Daniel Lau as I do not have my camera. I think it really is lost. *sigh* Thanks to Lindley for uploading the pictures to facebook!

Barbecue pit. Charcoal's roasting good.

Add some chicken, slather some honey and butter on it. Mmm.

Fruit/Jelly-eaters Extraordinaire!

Us in various stages of jumping. =)

Many thanks to Yun Xin and Shi Yunn for organising this event and making it happen! Thanks also to Wei Leong, Eric and Lindley who came over early to help out prepare the dishes! Many more thanks to all who helped with the grill, pit, and preparing the tables! But most of all, thanks for coming, and hope you had a blast!

No comments: