Monday, June 4, 2007

Pirates of the Carribbean!

Or, should i say, Carry Bean? haha.

Well, my internet's back up, so I'll post more often now. Last Sunday, I went to Summit GSC to watch Pirates of the Carribean III (Let's just call it POTC). Thing is, I've never watched POTC II! So, I was expecting plenty of gaps in the movies where I did not understand.

Thankfully, all I didn't understand was just this: Why was there so many Jack Sparrows on the Black Pearl in the Locker? haha.

The movie, on the whole was quite entertaining. A lot of hilarious scenes there. Like the one where the dwarf used a cannon to big for him. He just flew back down the stairs! That's my fav scene. =p

Anyways! 4 out of 5!

Scene from POTC 3

Guess what? That's Chow Yun Fatt next to Barbossa! In the movie he plays the role of Sao Feng, a Singaporean pirate. =P

No comments: