Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Camp~sys! Day 1

As promised, here it is.

The participants arrived in a sweltering afternoon on Friday the 13th. They all went up to the Aulia Hall to register, then we had our first event - Ice Breaking Session. Here, the participants were supposed to tell a story using only movement, no sound. =)




Here's Wei Hsien's impression of: 'I dunno'

By the time that was done, I think we had dinner. Urgh, can't remember much. This is what lack of sleep does to ya ;)




Never thought I could get a sunset like this in school.

Next, we had all the talks regarding the role of prefects, their attitudes, and so on. By the time we had finished all the talks (There was one by Kunil, Bryan, Jo Ann, Diyana, and Jian Wei), it was about midnight. We sent the participants to sleep, bringing out a few of them to talk to them. Erm, forget i said that. =P




Jian Wei's speech.

Well, for us fascilitators, we didn't really sleep. So, feeling bored, I took more pictures. XD




The school at night.

Eventually, I went to bed, at around 3 a.m. I had a restless sleep as there were a lot of mosquitoes. In total, I have around 150 mosquito bites on my limbs right now.

Time for dinner. I'll post Day 2 and Day 3 later.

No comments: