Saturday, July 28, 2007

Of Sprains and Cramps

Today was co-curriculum day. Seeing as it was the last co-curriculum day, I somehow decided to go. As soon as i reached school, I knew I was much better off at home studying.

As it was, I came home with a bruise on my leg. Willie throws the ball too hard. =p When I reached back home, the first thing that happened to me was my legs cramping up. Later in the evening, it cramped up again. As I recall these incidents, I cannot help but remember that the night before, my leg cramped. The same place for the three times it happened. Now I'm left with a stiff and sore left ankle. This is going to be a burden when i play basketball in future.

Ah well, enough of that. Now for some pictures!

Mustang GT


Corvette


Honda Civic


Didn't anyone know I am a Hot Wheels fanatic?

Cheesey


Nachos with some Romano cheese. Then I put the dish in the microwave. After just a few seconds, the cheese began to fry. The whole house stank of cheese for the next few hours after the incident.

Death to CD


A pair of scissors at a high speed can penetrate CD's.

The Deathly Hallows


Finally got the book! Hedwig... ;-(

No comments: