Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Net Ball RIMUP. Tekno Kid Plays?

First we were like whoaaaa! Then we were like Whooa. Then we were like, wow. Yesterday was a new experience for me, playing netball. Not really my cup of tea, but what the heck.

We started, we were pumped, thinking we could win. We shoulda thought twice. Us against the 5 Cyber's: Cyberlink steamrolled us. There wasn't a second when they weren't trying to score. Those mega-tall freaks. XD

Sad to say, we didn't qualify as we lost 2 games and drew the others. At lease we tried our best. I ended up wandering about aimlessly (I could only go back at 5) until i saw the girl's futsal team. Sonia's volley was the best! Too bad there weren't any pictures. Our girl's team fared better: They went into the finals. Hopefully they'll get a trophy for us. Good luck girls! :)

Irrelavant: Whoo! My dad got a new plasma TV! Can't wait to try it out! XD

Here are some random pics:

Ouch?


Life is pain.

Smelly? Nah.


Durians!

Fishes


They're getting ancient.

Plasma


Here's the plasma TV I was talkin 'bout

Pioneer


The brand? Pioneer. :p

No comments: