Monday, March 23, 2009

Egg Disaster

Yes, yes, this is another post on eggs. xP Our group went to test out our egg vehicle to day, and didn't really go off to a good start. Here's what happened:


(1) We didn't check the surface of the floor, turns out it was uneven. (2) Vehicle hits uneven floor at high velocity, flipping over. (3) *smash* Scrambled eggs anyone?

Back to the drawing board for us!

------------------

Also, I went to this 'Gelateria' (is this how you spell it?) near my house to have some scrumptious ice cream. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera, so all I could spare you was a picture of 'spaghetti' ice cream (ice cream made into little strands looking like spaghetti). Trust me, it's waay more delicious than it looks, and it looks good already!




Topped with raisins and nuts, who could ask for more? Mmm, delish! (Yes, those noodle-like strands are ice cream!)

No comments: